Recommended update for iMan25_FP2
(Last modified: 06DEC2005)
solutions Recommended update for iMan25_FP2 SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (798f3eadc2e376400b5128bbed624058)
Product(s): Open Enterprise Server
- Removed veto from deletor task for eDirectory cluster objects.
- Fixed NullPointerException in Plug-in Studio after upgrade from iMan 2.0.2.
- Fixed NullPointerException when target partition/server DN includes DBCS in changing replica type.
- Fixed simple selection to use full name and/or last name in searches.
- Added graphic for "Tree" object in rights management.
- Changed Namespace exception for SINGLE_VALUED_ATTRIBUTE to be more descriptive.
- Fixed password displayed on the url after login after login expired.
rpm -Fvh iMan25_FP2.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.