Recommended update for YaST2
(Last modified: 02DEC2002)
solutions Recommended update for YaST2 SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (796f6601a1d190c7f7856cf3f8afdb09)
SuSE Linux Openexchange Server 4
- SuSEconfig does not run after installation of new packages.
- The "Expert" button for selecting a non-predefined URL does not work.
- The long description of patches shown by YaST Online Update (YOU) does not get formatted properly.
- the package dependencies are not shown correctly in case of conflicts in the text mode of the package installation dialog.
- the license of a package is not shown in the package info section of the text mode of the package installation dialog.
- The registration key and password information does not get passed to the server correctly.
rpm -Fvh yast2-online-update.rpm yast2-packagemanager.rpm \    yast2-packagemanager-devel.rpm yast2-ncurses.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.