Security update for Mozilla Firefox
(Last modified: 26APR2005)
solutions Security update for Mozilla Firefox SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (76dc0c1abc074e6410c0550425653945)
Product(s): Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86_64
- MFSA 2005-36,CAN-2005-1154: Cross-site scripting through global scope pollution, this could lead to an attacker being able to run code in foreign websites context, potentially sniffing information or performing actions in that context.
- MFSA 2005-38,CAN-2005-1157,CAN-2005-1156,"firesearching": Search plugin cross-site scripting.
- MFSA 2005-39,CAN-2005-1158: Arbitrary code execution from Firefox sidebar panel II.
- MFSA 2005-40,CAN-2005-1159: Missing install object instance checks.
- MFSA 2005-41,CAN-2005-1160: Privilege escalation via DOM property overrides.
rpm -Fvh MozillaFirefox.rpm MozillaFirefox-translations.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.