Recommended update for package imapweb32
(Last modified: 26NOV2002)
solutions Recommended update for package imapweb32 SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (76a47e3cb8fa10ddf57c531666f78491)
imapweb32package. Amongst others, the following bugs were fixed:
- Added missing Online Help items.
- Better Cookie handling: The user will get a warning, when not enabling cookies, instead of
- Bugfix for the
SuSE Linux eMailServer 3.1to
SuSE Linux OpenexchangeServer upgrade mechanism: Shared folders will now also be migrated.
- The default mail address will now be the alias.
- Switch your system to runlevel 2:
init 2 rcnscd start
- Install the update:
rpm -Uvh imapweb32.rpm
- Switch back to the last runlevel. You may use this command:
init `runlevel | cut -d" " -f1`
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.