Recommended update for sensors, kdebase3-NLD, yast2-sound, zen-updater and kpowersave
(Last modified: 16MAR2007)
solutions Recommended update for sensors, kdebase3-NLD, yast2-sound, zen-updater and kpowersave SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (706154239054403ec3d77de745343fa5)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM POWER
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
10. Install them to have your system at SP1 level.
- Port sensors.conf of 2.10.1 back to 2.10.0 to not overwriting chip settings, this change fixes bug #192092
- translation update
- update translations
- update Novell Open PR news feed
- fix mimelnk directory
- Replace the SuSE.kcsrc with an appropriate Gilouche-colored copy. For fate id #301156 which should really be a bug instead
- update krpmview / zypper integration (#222652)
- color scheme updates
- translation update
- add crypto media handler (fate #253)
- product branding update
- translation update
- translation update (#169046)
- fix detection of graphics card in sysinfo:/ (#203982)
- Modified to follow best package approach only for packages. Fixes # 248143
- Modified zen-updater.spec to work for both SLE 10 and opensuse
- Integrated localization changes.
- Added the message sent by ZMD upon transaction failure. Fixes # 243467
- New code drops (r42345)
- Removed the work around provided for # 229561 and fix for # 233104
- Made changes to make "Show version details" checkbox unselected by default.
- Commented out code that shows popup message that best package will be installed
- Check whether ResolvePackagesForBundle has returned Success or not.
- Removed zen-updater-desktop.patch
- autoreconf to fix libtool breakage
- Code drop for SLE10 SP1
- Includes "Best Package" install support.
- Default view is changed to patch view.
- Fix #229561 - registration fails with invalid key
- Fix #203051 - Reboot when patch requires machine reboot
- Fix #222587 - Multiple service add of same type.
- Fix #223296 - incorporated zen-updater-null-type.patch from suse repo.
- Handle MONO_GAC_PREFIX as well (#187055). Thanks Andreas Hanke!
- Fix ld-libraray path setting (#187055).
- Update translations.
- Scope event box into the delegate (#223296)
- updater should not start in KDE automatically (desktop.patch) [#219390]
- fix manpage permissions
- New source drop (r35738) which:
- Moves the superuser permission check into another thread so we don't block the UI when we're installing local rpms (#213376)
- Removes the security and optional icons and replaces them with "(Security)" and "(Optional)" next to the package name, as appropriate; the icons were confusing and GTK doesn't have a nice way to do per-cell tooltips (#193595)
- Removes ing-follows-follow-to-make-following.patch, which is now upstream.
- Add patch (ing-follows-follow-to-make-following.patch), fixing a trivial tyop.
- New source drop (r35517) which:
- Handles the case where zmd isn't running but the tray icon doesn't know that when the configure menu entry is clicked (#209357).
- New source drop (r35392) which:
- Checks the uid to figure out if we need to launch inst_suse_register with an su app or not (#212036)
- Sorts the list of removals and addional installs (#210695)
- Adds ellipses to the configure button and add service button (#202620)
- Doesn't add our TreeView to the scrolled window with a viewport and changes the vertical adjustments after searching
- Changes the main content properties to functions and adds support for getting only the latest installs; adds an --all-versions flag; by default, zen-installer will only show the latest packages (#189145)
- Correctly initializes the FilterType flags
- Uses ThreadPool.QueueUserWorkItem () instead of starting our own threads
- Asks if the user wants to add a service if he tries to refresh without any; asks the user if he wants to add a service if he opens the main window without any
- Highlights the current filter label (#193593)
- Adds a column for a lock icon if the preference can't be edited by the user; we also look at the set privilege of each preference and set the Editable property on the cell renderer accordingly (#164212)
- Gets the list of service types acync in case the daemon is sleeping
- Allows the Configure window to be closed and opened again during service addition and removal
- Makes sure the catalog list is in the correct state after a privileged user is added (#196798)
- Bumps the version to 7.1.100.
- updated branch for CODE10 with these fixes:
- b.n.c #198237: added "KPowersave" to caption of info dialog
- debian bug #398201 to avoid crash if showDetailedDialog() called via DCOP.
- b.n.c #167919: added patch from email@example.com to detect via DCOP if KPowersave already handle DPMS settings
- b.n.c #198237: trivial fix to handling of error msg if powersave not running
- small code cleanups and docu fixes
rpm -Fvh sensors.rpm kdebase3-NLD.rpm yast2-sound.rpm zen-updater.rpm kpowersave.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.