Recommended update for mkinitrd
(Last modified: 09AUG2004)
solutions Recommended update for mkinitrd SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (6ec32921a5718cefdacf1f76e07f2969)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
- Copy /sbin/dasdview into the initrd (for by-id device names)
- Install S/390 scsi modules only if adapter is present
- Link /sbin/MAKEDEV into /dev when using initramfs
- Setting device node ownership correctly
- Fix modules loading error on SATA-only machines
rpm -Fvh mkinitrd.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.