Recommended update for LibVNCServer
(Last modified: 14MAR2007)
solutions Recommended update for LibVNCServer SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (6eb818f0f4f89007776e2105593019ac)
Product(s): SLE SDK 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SLE SDK 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SLE SDK 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM iSeries and IBM pSeries
SLE SDK 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM zSeries
SLE SDK 10 SP1 Upgrade for X86-64
Install it to have your system at SP1 level.
- fix authentication bypass (#184418, CVE-2006-2450)
- Update to version 0.8.2:
- Support for VNC protocol version 3.8.
- Many UltraVNC encodings and features added: FileTransfer, SetSingleWindow, ServerInput, TextChat, UltraZip, etc.
- Support for PalmVNC and UltraVNC style 1/n server-side scaling.
- Improved Statistics reporting.
- KeyboardLedState encoding.
- LibVNCClient and x11vnc enhancements.
- Many bugs and leaks fixed.
- CVE-2006-2450 fix is already included, drop patch.
- Use -allinput in x11vnc_ssh script.
- Update to version 0.8.
- Enable -fstack-protector for auth relevant files.
- Fix some compiler warnings.
- Disallow NoneAuth if password is set (#184418, CVE-2006-2450).
rpm -Fvh LibVNCServer.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.