Security update for package web-slos
(Last modified: 05NOV2003)
solutions Security update for package web-slos SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (6d1db21e8e36877590992d2621ad9c91)
Fixed several cross site scripting vulnerabilities.
- Check defined aliases against Firstname.Lastname checkbox to prevent double aliases.
- Add an updated German and English manual
- Add two new languages for the web frontend (Italian and Spanish)
- If a user is deleted, remove him also from pdb.
- Fix several problems in the DNS frontend when editing the SOA record.
- Fix recursive filesystem ACL handling.
- Fix renaming folders with subfolders. The subscription is not longer removed.
- Fix some mistakable texts and inconsistencies in the frontend.
rpm -Fvh web-slos.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.