Recommended update for ISDN
(Last modified: 18NOV2002)
solutions Recommended update for ISDN SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (68caec53c18f29706f55945d4eccc481)
SuSE Linux Openexchange Server 4
- USB hotplug
- scripts are running with the wrong sh interpreter (not bash)
- add T1/T1B support
- fixes documentation for dialin
- adds support for remote hostnames in secret files
- fixes race (endless loop) in isdnctrl
- fixes load-c4 startscript again
- capiinit works now for protocol != DSS1 too
rpm -Fvh i4l-base.rpm capi4linux.rpm i4l-isdnlog.rpm i4l-vbox.rpm i4lfirm.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.