Optional update for yast2-control-center-gnome
(Last modified: 20MAR2007)
solutions Optional update for yast2-control-center-gnome SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (66b69b5a6f3cfb60d609e444ebc76cbc)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM POWER
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Install it to have your system at SP1 level.
- Fix for 254718 - additional menu entries
- Fix for 252799 - merge in additional menu files
- Fix for 250415 - allow different theming for the cc shell Fix for 249717 - change title to "YaST2 Control Center" - use the same string already in yast2-control-center package so we can use existing translations.
- Supplements: gnome-main-menu instead of gnome-desktop
- fix for #240240
- Supplements: gnome-desktop
- Provides: yast2-control-center-binary
- Call suse_update_desktop_file for all .directory files [#247812] will be fixed in yast2.rpm so remove desktop file
- Fix for no desktop file - #247812 Includes changes by mmeeks to build project the "standard yast way"
- Fix for BNC #236464 - duplicated items. Fix for gnome.org #395133 - tasks launched twice. Fix for BNC #240242 - no common tasks. Remove .desktop file now that yast2 launches us
- Submit package to SP1 so its available for SP1 (Fate #301082)
- Fix to build with new gnome-main-menu
- import 1st cut.
rpm -Uvh yast2-control-center-gnome.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.