Recommended update for comfire-intranet, comfire-webmail and comfire-sync
(Last modified: 14FEB2003)
solutions Recommended update for comfire-intranet, comfire-webmail and comfire-sync SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (65284e08af9fa04015d71a79def19ca2)
- users who are not allowed to write in the global address book, will be able to delete private entries now
- Appointments indicated as holiday conflicts now, even they are "whole day" appointments
- users, who don't have access to a groupware component, can't be selected anymore when defining rights for objects
- it is now possible to define/add different concurrencies via the configuration file /opt/comfire/application/etc/currencyformat
- it is now possible to define/add different date/time formats via the configuration file /opt/comfire/application/etc/dateformat
- added english mail notifications
- correct dealing with calender week 52/53 at the beginning of each year
- fixed problem with long attachment names in mails
- fixed display problems with non-ISO-characters in mails. UTF-8 will now be used, so most of those characters should be displayed correctly. It's also possible to change the default (ISO-8859-15) mime-charset encoding that webmail uses
- properly encoding of the organization field
- use the configured default email address in vcards
- internal users can now be added to distribution list
- sort internal users in the addressbook
- prevent session from timing out while writing mail
- after installation of the last updates, there are no softline breaks anymore in the mailreader, which is fixed now
- fixes regarding character conversions
init 2 rpm -Uvh comfire-intranet.rpm comfire-webmail.rpm comfire-sync.rpm init `runlevel | cut -d" " -f1`
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.