Recommended update for aaa_base
(Last modified: 15NOV2007)
solutions Recommended update for aaa_base SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (63b6257a240200e9204cb1dc643b0f83)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Open Enterprise Server
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86_64
- call umount in "rcnfs stop" if there are any active nfs mounts (#103217)
- commented out GZIP setting in csh.cshrc (#230850)
- Use new init feature of redo of utmp records if needed (#148038)
- added boot.evms to should-start list in boot.localfs (#189360)
- Make cold boot into single user work even for `s' (bug #148038)
- Restart udev after warm reached single user mode (bug #158613)
- added cifs to blacklist in boot.localfs (#134352)
rpm -Uvh aaa_base.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.