Recommended update for JFS tools
(Last modified: 09JUL2002)
solutions Recommended update for JFS tools SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (607cfa6c534342095d110a4ac543c982)
This patch includes IBM code drops 49 (1.0.11) to 58 (1.0.20).
List of important changes:
- fixes for fsck.jfs, xchklog and xpeek on big endian machines
- more rigorous dtree validation in fsck.jfs
- fsck.jfs exit codes conform to fsck now
- fixes typecast problem causing fsck.jfs "corrupt superblock" error message
- fsck.jfs updates maps on automatic check now
- updated documentation and error messages
- enhance jfsutils to support enormous disks like 8TB+
rpm -Fvh jfsprogs.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.