Security update for SPAMAssassin
(Last modified: 13APR2007)
solutions Security update for SPAMAssassin SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (5fc01884a252c732615a1e7f9ccb7054)
Product(s): SUSE SLED 10 for x86
SUSE SLED 10 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
SUSE SLES 10 for x86
SUSE SLES 10 for IPF
SUSE SLES 10 for IBM POWER
SUSE SLES 10 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE SLES 10 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
- fix for CVE-2007-0451: possible DoS due to incredibly long URIs found in the message content.
- disable perl module usage in update channels unless
- files with names starting/ending in whitespace weren't usable
- remove Text::Wrap related code due to upstream issues
- update spamassassin and sa-learn to better deal with STDIN
- improvements and bug fixes related to DomainKeys and DKIM support
- several updates for Received header parsing
- several documentation updates and random taint-variable related issues
rpm -Fvh spamassassin.rpm perl-spamassassin.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.