Security update for Mozilla Firefox
(Last modified: 21DEC2006)
solutions Security update for Mozilla Firefox SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (5f62b1276a8877510b3124f13b3c3b27)
Product(s): SUSE SLED 10 for x86
SUSE SLED 10 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
SUSE SLES 10 for x86
SUSE SLES 10 for IPF
SUSE SLES 10 for IBM POWER
SUSE SLES 10 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE SLES 10 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86_64
- CVE-2006-6497/MFSA2006-68: Crashes with evidence of memory corruption were fixed in the layout engine.
- CVE-2006-6499/MFSA2006-68: Crashes regarding floating point usage were fixed.
- CVE-2006-6500/MFSA2006-69: This issue only affects Windows systems, Linux is not affected.
- CVE-2006-6501/MFSA2006-70: A privilege escalation using a watch point was fixed.
- CVE-2006-6502/MFSA2006-71: A LiveConnect crash finalizing JS objects was fixed.
- CVE-2006-6504/MFSA2006-73: A Mozilla SVG Processing Remote Code Execution was fixed.
- CVE-2006-6505/MFSA2006-74: Some Mail header processing heap overflows were fixed.
- CVE-2006-6506/MFSA2006-75: The RSS Feed-preview referrer leak was fixed.
- CVE-2006-6507/MFSA2006-76: A XSS problem using outer window's Function object was fixed.
rpm -Fvh MozillaFirefox.rpm MozillaFirefox-translations.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.