Recommended update for SLOX
(Last modified: 30DEC2003)
solutions Recommended update for SLOX SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (5d65f57b294d56f923c2d71d6ae405ac)
- fixed bug in WebDAV API. Implement clean method for proppatch objects that causes various issues
- Every search pattern will be shown to the user so he can see what he had searched when he came back to the list page
- The administrator is now able to configure, which group should be allowed to create new pin_board entrys. If a group is set in /opt/comfire/application/etc/intranet.conf, only members of this group can create new pin_board entrys. If no group is set, all users can create new pin_board entrys.
- The administrator is now able to configure, that members which decline a job/appointment will be removed as participant. All other participants will be informed by mail. To enable it, the admin can set the following parameters: tasks_remove_denied_user=true in etc/tasks calendar_remove_denied_user=true in etc/calendar
- The administrator is now able to configure if a user can only create objects in folders, where the user has write right on. This handling was added to documents.
- Now it can be configured, if and which group can create objects in the root level of documents.
- The administrator is now able to configure, which group should be allowed to create new forums. If a group is set in ./etc/forum, only members of this group can create new forums. If no group is set, all users can create new forums.
- The administrator is now able to configure if a user can only create objects in folders, where the user has write right on. This handling was added to bookmarks and knowledge.
- Now it can be configured, if and which group can create objects in the root level of bookmarks and knowledge.
- The saved folder structure for bookmarks and knowledge won't be deleted while changing the sections anymore.
- The forum will now directly save a new message created by a user as seen for the creator. Also edited messages will be directly marked as seen when the the user changes it.
- If an appointment was deleted the return page should be the one with the correct date (where the appointment was deleted)
- bugfix: in the english version the new appointment was prefilled with the actual date instead of the choosed one.
- Attaching a contact to a company on the company page now possible
- Contact-Management now remembers last search pattern
- Double click on a day in the small calendar open now directly the new appointment web interface
- Added a value in config file ./etc/calendar (notify_participants_update). With this option it is possible to affect the checkbox "inform participants". Useful with WebDAV to force a mail notification when an appointment will be changed.
- Added a value in config file ./etc/calendar (strict_read_access). If this option is set, then only participants will be shown when the user has read access to this appointment!
- Added an automatic change of the end date of an appointment, if the start date is changed by hand.
- ResGroupNotAvailable-Flag for resources groups implemented.
- Webinterface: The notification emails of the forum will are now signed with a mail header. The name of the mail header is : X-SLOX-Notification The value of the header will be "forum " + name of the forum.
- When loading a draft message which contains an attachment, the attachment is not loaded into the new message.
- "enhancement": Every shared folder a user can access and which he has subscribed can be added to the senders list. The admin has to set ADD_SHAREDFOLDER_TO_SENDERLIST="true" in system.cfg to enable this feature.
- Internal user with same sur- and lastname were only shown once in Webmail addressbook.
- "bugfix": Opera >= 7.2 shows a blank side instead of the folder list and/or the main page if I click on 'Receive' or delete a mail.
- sysMonitor does not work with large disks
- Yet another cross site scripting fix
- new feature:
- resource groups may now be available or not using new ldap attribute
- ResGroupNotAvailable (booleanMatch).
- Default (no ResGroupNotAvailable) means ResGroupNotAvailable=FALSE
- Get valid timezones and mapping from linux to java from
- Bugfix for rename_domain.pl: also take care of smb.conf
- Users are not shown in direct mail delivery to folders
rpm -Fvh imapweb32.rpm comfire-intranet.rpm comfire-webmail.rpm
You have to reboot your machine after installing this maintenance update using
the command "init 6".
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.