Security update for Mozilla
(Last modified: 30SEP2004)
solutions Security update for Mozilla SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (5b5c195033b61691c271254a3dc3848b)
- CAN-2004-0902: Several heap based buffer overflows in Mozilla Browsers.
- CAN-2004-0903: Stack-based buffer overflow in the writeGroup function in vcard handling.
- CAN-2004-0904: Overflow in BMP bitmap decoding.
- CAN-2004-0906: XPI Installer sets insecure permissions, allowing local users to overwrite files of the user.
- CAN-2004-0909: Allow remote attackers to trick the user into performing dangerous operations by modifying security relevant dialog boxes.
- Endianess bugfix on AMD64.
rpm -Fvh mozilla.rpm mozilla-mail.rpm mozilla-irc.rpm galeon.rpm mozilla-deat.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.