Optional update for vmx-manager
(Last modified: 20MAR2007)
solutions Optional update for vmx-manager SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (569af767e0cb2fafe0d2e962e78f6c0f)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Install it to have your system at SP1 level.
- another round of translations
- update to 0.2.7, which really does fix bug 247589
- update to 0.2.6, which fixes bug 247589
- 2nd round of translations
- Don't run gtk-update-icon-cache in install and uninstall scripts Fixes bug 248038
- updated translations from forgesvn1.novell.com
- Update to 0.2.5
- make new ethernet device default to using NAT on mobile devices and bridged otherwise.
- when the operating system is changed, also change the ethernet device type to match the suggested one for that OS.
- constrain the memory spin button to 4 megabyte increments Fixes bugs 241225 and 241228
- update to 0.2.4, fixes a regression when setting the amount of memory to use for a machine
- update to 0.2.3, containing two bug fixes - #236385 and #236417
- update to 0.2.2, contains a couple small bug fixes
- initial package submission per FATE #301095
rpm -Uvh vmx-manager.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.