YOU update for Red Carpet
(Last modified: 22AUG2007)
solutions YOU update for Red Carpet SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (5015f5c0b2611792cd81d8bc4ac4a5b5)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Novell Linux POS 9
Open Enterprise Server
- 214438 - OES - rcd should refresh the channel data automatically when issuing rug pl or rug pin --entire-channel commands. If the cache is older then "rug pl" command will show the warning and ask the user to do "rug refresh".
- 234385 - Traceback changing maximum ammount of memory in red-carpet. rcd was throwing the exception, but red-carpet was not catching it. Now modified red-carpet handle to exception in a proper way.
- 234388 - Traceback changing maximum number of seconds rcd was throwing the exception, but red-carpet was not catching it. Now modified red-carpet handle to exception in a proper way.
- 246043 - No way to automate the installation of patches. Added one more option "agree-to-third-party-licences" to "rug pin" command which will display the license agreement, but will not ask the user to agree to it. In stead it will print the message that "you have agreed to the license agreement" and proceed for transaction.
- 248071 - Conection to another rcd daemon (system) needs to restart red-carpet to apply The function which establishes connection to remote rcd daemon was being called incorrectly. Modified the function arguments to fix the bug.
rpm -Fvh rcd.rpm rug.rpm red-carpet.rpm rcd-devel.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.