Recommended update for mkinitrd
(Last modified: 05DEC2005)
solutions Recommended update for mkinitrd SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (4eab6c08f206510db9da2994fdbdd926)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Open Enterprise Server
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86_64
- persistent device names could not be used from initrd.
- a minor error on detecting the bootspash resolution has been fixed.
- fix problem handling devices in subdirs of /dev in fstab when root device is evms (#119140)
- fix a problem with ldd output parsing (#118559)
- Error codes are now returned correctly (#115374)
- A warning message is now printed if an error occurred.
- A problem with booting from EVMS with HA support has been fixed.
rpm -Fvh mkinitrd.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.