Recommended update for ypserv
(Last modified: 08JUL2003)
solutions Recommended update for ypserv SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (4d4db24ce82077c7ac935f6f0e7db250)
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IBM iSeries and IBM pSeries
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IBM S/390 and IBM zSeries
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IBM zSeries
SuSE Linux Openexchange Server 4
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for IPF
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 for AMD64
- A bug was fixed, that rpc.ypxfrd doesn't really close maps and so the lock for this map was never removed
- The number of running children will now be counted correctly
- Fix return code for wrong/invalid map and domain name. This fixes a problem, where mainly ypcat on Solaris hangs infinitely
- Fix a problem, that ypxfr will store the master name for a map with the wrong spelling
- Fix handling of multiline mail aliases
rpm -Fvh ypserv.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.