Recommended update for orarun
(Last modified: 15MAR2007)
solutions Recommended update for orarun SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (4a0d1b7cb6a420f82a4b0b3e846b3539)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM POWER
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Install it to have your system at SP1 level.
- Fixed bz#249007 - Correct error message If Oracle is not installed.
- Fixed RAC status report messages
- Added code for RAC, renamed OCFS to OCFS2
- Added ORA_CRS_HOME to oracle.[c]sh
- Bug #214774 and Cleanup for RAC
- Bug#193522 - Fixed carriage returns in oracle script and updated README.
rpm -Fvh orarun.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.