Security update for novell-ncp
(Last modified: 13SEP2006)
solutions Security update for novell-ncp SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (497119202335ac4d89324e8bf57510f1)
Product(s): Open Enterprise Server
It also contains the following fixes:
- Subdirectory deletion error (bug 194482)
- File deletion error (bug 193770)
- Deadlock detection / correction
- Support for NCP 23:243
- Support for volumes with $ in the name for ZEN
- Fix for buffer overflow error with large tcp packets (bug 195508)
- Fix for buffer overflow error in packet traces (bug 197711)
- Optional sync trustees from NCP to NSS on volume mount
- Incorrect error code on write with User Space Restrictions (bug 198336)
- Switch from _ADMIN to xattr call for volume statistics (bug 196826)
- Added volume full broadcast alerts.
- Fixed NCP 21:12 change connection broadcast settings (bug 201283)
- Fixed an error in a trustee database parsing error message.
- Added volume gone broadcast alert.
- Fix for Novell Storage Manager alloc dir handle problem.
- Fix for disappearing trustees when invalid DN with [Public]
- Fix for disappearing trustees when can't map the DN to an ID (not -601)
- Fix for concurrent searches on different volumes error (bug 202536)
- Fix for "Invalid Signal -1" error undoes Deletor ID fix.
rpm -Fvh novell-ncp.rpm novell-ncpserv.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.