Recommended update for Novell NCP
(Last modified: 24MAY2007)
solutions Recommended update for Novell NCP SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (48f38c6a3be38330921f465e5957508d)
Product(s): Open Enterprise Server
Many defect fixes listed below.
- Fixed file deletor ID for salvagable files problem (150960)
- Fixed access problems for _ADMIN / adminfs (233191, 233666)
- Fixed problem deleting nonempty folder on server (234391)
- Fixed problems when combining hardlinks and oplocks (239110)
- Fixed salvage problems (240765, 249009)
- Fixed DFS problems (240874, 240885, 240935)
- Fixed Windows 98 explorer sometimes shows files twice (250319)
- Fixed NCP 64 search problems (255153)
- Fixed NPC 23:71 Get object effect rights problems (257778)
- Fixed another trustee loss problem (173444)
- Fixed a UTF-8 problem in Mywctomb() (233737 and 272605)
rpm -Fvh --force --nodeps novell-ncp.rpm novell-ncpserv.rpm novell-ncpserv-nrm.rpm novell-ncpserv-tools.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.