Recommended update for novell-iprint-server
(Last modified: 05DEC2006)
solutions Recommended update for novell-iprint-server SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (463657f9314da7c1578bd25ff23bf44d)
Product(s): Open Enterprise Server
- Printer Pooling stopped working. (See TID3298109)
- Print Manager causes high utilization. (See TID3244851)
- Print Manager stops printing. (See TID3245149)
- iPrint Health Monitor returns error 500. (See TID3802073)
- Printer Agent holds print jobs. (See TID323916)
- Audit logs not rotating correctly.
- Driver assignment fails when creating a printer.
- Custom banners print and extra blank page.
- When loading, the Print Manager sometimes becomes defunct.
rpm -Fvh novell-iprint-server.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.