Recommended update for Novell network utilities
(Last modified: 16MAR2007)
solutions Recommended update for Novell network utilities SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (43c26b9b4cb8d5288ae6c61628536937)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
10. Install them to have your system at SP1 level.
- protect private cert key (#226387)
- handle ph1 delete message (#153014)
- Changes since Thu Aug 31 01:44:59 CEST 2006 did not make it into this build because those were made for "sable", not for 'sle10-sp'. However, I did add teh RPM_OPT_FLAGS change to the spec file. This release increases the version number to match our window's clients and mac client's version numbers for clients to be release for and in the cypress time frame. Versions will be 50x now. That change will be in the RPM name as well as in the source code and displayed in a browser when "about:plugins" is typed in the location area.
- Require xulrunner 181, fails with older versions.
- Use exact xulrunner version 181 (#218792, #216100).
- Moved autostart .desktop files for GNOME to $datadir/gnome/autostart (#208680)
- Bug 245537. Fixed iscasaconfigured script to run on SLES & OES.
- Bug 209858. Revert fix because of hang.
- Bug 242984. Fix typos in export file for JNI wrapper.
- Bug 242984. Export new symbols in JNI wrapper for linux
- Bug 209858 Fix for item 4.7 in SuSE security review.
- Bug 242410 Fix for item 4.7 in SuSE security review.
- Bug 132707 From SuSE
- Bug 222012 From SuSE
- The ipc memory problem discovered by ZEN team was fixed in sscs_unx_ipc_client.c and the realted header file.
- Bug 242984. CASA jni bug. Pass usernameType to c interface on miCASAGetCredential.
- Bug 242407. Security Audit fix. Check length of passcode before allocating memory
- Bug 193889. .miCASA files are RW for root only
- Bug 240557. move micasa.jar from CASA-devel to CASA rpm
- Bug 240557. Moved micasa.jar from CASA-devel to CASA rpm in CASA.spec.in..
- Bug 240320. Prevent native exception when exiting CASAManager.
- Bug 239984. Handle null for message in Preferences dialog.
- Bug 238315. Scripts casacfgpam and casaucfgpam were fixed by adding the full path to the lockation of SuSE-release file.
- Bug 172730. Check the GNOME_KEYRING_SOCKET environment variable before displaying the gnome tab and setting.
- Bug 237834. Set value length to zero when key exists without value
- Bug 235624. Fix gui hang on multiple file imports.
- Bug 227503, 229669. Use gtk-sharp2.x now.
- Bug 228046. Prompt user for MasterPassword prior to displaying the Find and Replace dialog.
- Bug 229763. Found that reading a file using Mono while that file is being watched fires a 'OnChanged' event. Changed the file read ReadWrite to a FileAccess.Read prevents this event.
- Bug 221012. Based on code review, enhance persistent directory policy.
- Bug 231331. Change the includes on jmicasa.c
- Bug 231331. Pass correct parameter from JNI to native code.
- Bug 222012 scripts in micasad directory were modified to recognize the desktop to modify pam stack. On servers we skip this step.
- FateID 301736 : Submit CASA 1.7 to sled10-sp1
- fix icon permissions
- Find and Replace feature added. Resolve conflict on Import added.
- Copy feature added. Users can copy secrets from one store to another.
- Some fixes for Distribution of Firefox Password Manager secrets.
- Add support for Dynamic Local User(DLU) on windows
- Merge CASA.changes with one in autobuild
- Distribution of Firefox Password Manager secrets.
- Export miCASARemoveKey for linux
- Prevent users from moving .miCASA files to directories other /home/... and /media...
- Move the .miCASA files to ~/.casa
- Move the .CASAPolicy files to ~/.casa
- added X-SuSE-YaST-AutoLogResource=false to .desktop file (#192605)
- 2nd round of translations
- updated translations from forgesvn1.novell.com
- make racoon to be started if not running while launching vpn. (FID: #301078)
- remove dispatcher for racoon as it is not needed.
- make racoon in dispatcher.d as executable
- Update to version 2.0.2-20070108 (fate #301331)
- 199509 Added support for the ability to disable "Remember Password" for kiosk environments
- 206632 Don't call trim on password (passwords can end with spaces)
- 226474 Fixed tray flashing problems with and without XGL
- 188620 Retrieve and pass location title, if appropriate
- 178756 The code was not sizing the control large enough to fit the text when the text wraps to a second line.
- Update to version 7.0.2-20070110 (fate #301330)
- 192024 Fixed algoritm in calculating escape sequences
- 192426 Fixed unicode chars as being valid WP chars
- 176795 fixed last character getting cut off on a reply
- 199896 Fixed attachment viewing when composing
- 165244 The delete button on the Mac keyboard does not work when trying to delete messages
- 198140 Entering posted appointment directly into calendar does not save if user clicks with mouse
- 198768 Can't double-click to edit the email value for a contact
- 200576 Editing contacts deletes Organization field in the Address Book
- 21226 Month Calendar Popup Windows are not always getting dismissed correctly.
- 199833 The font size used for menus and other controls cannot be changed by the user.
- 219501 Fixed crash when priming cache
- 229675 Proxy users can view private items in the calendar.
- workaround for bug in glibc and fix for getgrouplist() does not show group membership if user a member of LDAP group and local (/etc/group) at the same time.
- fixed potential overwrite of unallocated memory. (#237012)
- Changed path for NLDAPsdk includes and library. Because NLDAPsdk changed it's path. This will fix failed autobuild.
rpm -Fvh turnpike.rpm novell-iprint-xclient-sl.rpm novell-iprint-xclient-sh.rpm CASA.rpm CASA-gui.rpm yast2-linux-user-mgmt.rpm NetworkManager-novellvpn.rpm novell-messenger-client.rpm novell-groupwise-gwclient.rpm novell-lum.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.