Optional update for isns
(Last modified: 20MAR2007)
solutions Optional update for isns SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (42ebbd642f4c4e9f807a51f62e4f8b29)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM POWER
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Install it to have your system at SP1 level.
- Update to version 2.0-04 - add socket timeout (comm.c). This fixes the defects against the isnsadm from hanging when invalid ip address
- Update to version 2.0-03 - adds the new isnsadm
- Update to version 2.0.02 - which fixes the script files
- Submit isns 2.0, significant upgrades to 1.5 from initial checkin
- Fate ID is 300651 and 233
- Initial Checkin of isns
- initial version (FATE #233)
rpm -Uvh isns.rpm yast2-isns.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.