Recommended update for iscsi
(Last modified: 29DEC2004)
solutions Recommended update for iscsi SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (410ecafcda1cc163dcc087656b184f4e)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
- Fix incorrect array boundary check in iscsi_xmit_task() (#48519).
- Fix chap and digests for Big-Endian machines (#47980).
- Patch by David Wysochanski (firstname.lastname@example.org) Increase cmds per LUN to 32 to decrease latency
- Patches from David Wysochanski (email@example.com):
- Fix PowerPC 32/64-bit ioctl conversion (#46984)
- initiator doesn't send NOP-OUTs in discovery sessions
- small changes to proc_name
rpm -Fvh km_iscsi,linux-iscsi.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.