Recommended update for iSLOX
(Last modified: 27OCT2004)
solutions Recommended update for iSLOX
SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (3fe6a59234710de2fe32b80e343f795c)
Product(s): SuSE Linux Openexchange Server 4
SUSE Outlook connector iSLOX
It contains the following improvements / bugfixes:
- fix for "slox hours become minutes in outlook"
- mapping of appointment types to Outlook's 'Display as' updated
- fix for "error accessing iSLOX addressbook from Outlook2000"
- fix for problems with German locale
- fix for disabled ability to create serial SLOX tasks in Outlook
- Outlook automatically updates content of all opened folders every X seconds.X could be changed from Tools->Options->iSLOX
- bug with tneff attachments in Outlook 2000 fixed
- workaround added to have the ability to send Plain Text and HTML mail using Contacts.
- installer improvements
- i18n for 'Object Permissions', 'Check for conflicts' and 'iSLOX' tab
- allowed to modify recurrency appointments
- "Start Date" is no longer requried for tasks
- "Check for conflicts" functionality added
- Alternative "Object Permissions" dialog accessible from toolbar and right-click menu
- iSLOX configuration tab added to "Options" page
- Added Outlook<->SLOX missing mappings for several fields in Contacts
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.