Optional update for kernel-source (s390)
(Last modified: 23DEC2003)
solutions Optional update for kernel-source (s390) SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (3e09016dd4c998b7ed32358a814f2747)
IBM code drop from 5.12.2003
- Crashes, triggered by iucv and ctc when calling dst_link_failure() (IBM ID-5098)
- Incorrect calculation of max_blocks in DIAG discipline (IBM ID-4922)
- Unable to reconnect when using z/VM 3.1 at remote peer. (IBM ID-3061)
- crashes triggered by s390 network drivers calling dst_link_failure. (IBM ID-5108)
- ctc: loglevel parameter could not be set to maximum. (IBM ID-4342)
- Fixing a possible security hole in brk (#33444) addr + len may be bigger than TASKSIZE
rpm -Uvh kernel-source.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.