Optional update for kernel sources
(Last modified: 23MAR2004)
solutions Optional update for kernel sources SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (3bed98f6292e2c3b3957fcc902fa397d)
if you compile your own
- fix the the loss of diskspace, when files are deleted and the crashes (only for reiserfs)
- ncpfs/ncp_lookup: CAN-2004-0010
- Buffer overflow with the possibility to gain root.
- Malformed elf binaries can lead to a local denial-of-service attack.
- A new bug found by Paul Starzetz that can lead to local root access.
rpm -Fvh kernel-source.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.