Recommended update for OpenWBEM
(Last modified: 15MAR2007)
solutions Recommended update for OpenWBEM SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (30c2a428273193fb84924d89ef927b0e)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM POWER
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
10. Install them to have your system at SP1 level.
- Removed xml-service provider. It is not in its own package. (#236097)
- Stop trying to load qualifiers_optional.mof (which no longer exists) (#235933)
- fixed MOF paths. The previous submission doesn't install properly.
- Submit to autobuild to match openwbem-3.2.0 in sle10-sp1
- New drop of XML provider code.
- Now we load the indication subscription classes.
- Newer code, includes XML service provider.
- update to schema version 2.14 (#228365)
- Combine all qualifiers back into one file (#232667)
- added loadmof.sh script. (#228349)
- Updated to schema version cimv2.13.1 (#228365)
- Updated to schema version cimv2.13
- Relicensing composite device providers from GPL to BSD (license comment change only)
- Added support for embedded instances as defined in DSP0201-2.2.0 (#195192)
- Really fix OpenWBEM_HostedObjectManager (#244395)
- Fixed CMPI context (#249203)
- Fixed xml parsing error with UTF8 multi-byte chars. (#200074)
- Fixed OpenWBEM_HostedObjectManager provider to only handle the classes it should care about (#244395)
- renamed loadmof.sh -> ow-loadmof.sh (#228349)
- Checking in to sle10-sp for SP1. Management has decided to stick with OpenWBEM 3.2 for SLES10-sp1.
- Compensate for seteiud() no longer being thread-specific (#215961)
- Some CMPI patches for Jim F.'s Xen providers
- fix typo in specfile (#179650)
- Fixing status codes on http exceptions (#212440)
- More cross-namespace association fixes for Jim Fehlig.
- Fixed CryptographicRandomNumber to not always produce zeros in some cases.
- Attempt to fix (or work-around) problem reported by Richard Keil
- Added patch to show error details for client in more cases
rpm -Fvh openwbem-base-providers.rpm openwbem-base-providers-devel.rpm cim-schema.rpm openwbem-smash-providers.rpm openwbem-smash-providers-devel.rpm openwbem.rpm openwbem-devel.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.