Recommended update for util-linux
(Last modified: 25MAY2005)
solutions Recommended update for util-linux SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (2c7941abcdf7a155ecb86b309245e468)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
- make mount-guess-use-special honor the fake (-f) option
- bump TCP timeo to 600
- support statd notification by name
- sleep after inserting the raw module to make sure the device is ready
- add patch for ocfs2 support, and a patch for letting guess_fs_type use a helper program
- remove all fdisk programs on ia64
rpm -Fvh util-linux.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.