Recommended update for Red Carpet
(Last modified: 11JAN2005)
solutions Recommended update for Red Carpet SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (26bfde9ca918f01be41539d435c5d3a6)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
- update rcd, rug, red-carpet, libredcarpet to version 2.4.4.
- update libsoup to version 2.2.0.
- rcd/libredcarpet recognizes the CPU architecture now and installes arch-specific packages where available. (#43045)
- rug requires the right CPU architecture for the python interpreter (#48088)
- rcd/libredcarpet avoids locking the RPM database while YaST is running (#42582)
- rug/libsoup fixes for SSL/TLS certification handling from proxys (Ximian #68583)
- Cache red-carpet help and show red-carpet in khelpcenter.
- Use kdesu in red-carpet desktop files.
rpm -Fvh libredcarpet.rpm libredcarpet-python.rpm libredcarpet-tools.rpm rcd.rpm rcd-devel.rpm red-carpet.rpm rug.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.