Security update for MozillaFirefox
(Last modified: 13FEB2008)
solutions Security update for MozillaFirefox SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (25e2ffcf469ccafcac7d9108475aa0a8)
Product(s): Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86_64
Following security problems were fixed:
- MFSA 2008-11/CVE-2008-0594 Web forgery overwrite with div overlay
- MFSA 2008-10/CVE-2008-0593 URL token stealing via stylesheet redirect
- MFSA 2008-09/CVE-2008-0592 Mishandling of locally-saved plain text files
- MFSA 2008-08/CVE-2008-0591 File action dialog tampering
- MFSA 2008-06/CVE-2008-0419 Web browsing history and forward navigation stealing
- MFSA 2008-05/CVE-2008-0418 Directory traversal via chrome: URI
- MFSA 2008-04/CVE-2008-0417 Stored password corruption
- MFSA 2008-03/CVE-2008-0415 Privilege escalation, XSS, Remote Code Execution
- MFSA 2008-02/CVE-2008-0414 Multiple file input focus stealing vulnerabilities
- MFSA 2008-01/CVE-2008-0412/CVE-2008-0413 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:220.127.116.11)
rpm -Fhv MozillaFirefox.rpm MozillaFirefox-translations.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.