Recommended update for XFree86
(Last modified: 05DEC2005)
solutions Recommended update for XFree86 SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (20c5b5223ede6aeb6c1041f8d33b0dd0)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Open Enterprise Server
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86_64
- This Intel driver update adds 3D support to the Intel 915G/915GM/945G graphics chipsets.
- Added optional calibrated mode to elographics input driver.
- Ignore host bridges, from which the target bus is not known, on all platforms.
- Added ibmasm input driver.
- Added evdev input driver with absolute coordinate patches.
- Fixed Xserver crash in glx module.
rpm -Fvh XFree86-Mesa.rpm XFree86-Mesa-devel.rpm XFree86-server.rpm XFree86-server-glx.rpm XFree86-driver-options.rpm km_drm.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.