Optional update for makedumpfile
(Last modified: 20MAR2007)
solutions Optional update for makedumpfile SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (1fdb49223bd4cf9d677f15bc51ab93c3)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM POWER
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Install it to have your system at SP1 level.
- fix partial dump on ppc64 (pgdat_list fix, backport from 1.1.) (#243810)
- fix the calculation of page size (backport from 1.0.9)
- created a new package for FATE 301539.
- initial version: 1.0.8
- build statically with elfutils-1.2.4 since elfutils conflicts with the existing libelf.
- fixed optimization flags to use $RPM_OPT_FLAGS
- fix a minor compile error with C99 standard.
rpm -Uvh makedumpfile.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.