Recommended update for iprutils
(Last modified: 29DEC2004)
solutions Recommended update for iprutils SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (1da5bdab05e8f94b25ec877e62a7b03f)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
- update to version 220.127.116.11 (#47633/#47039)
- Fix iprinit to wait for scsi generic devices to show up in case we are racing with hotplug.
- Improve iprupdate error logs to indicate where to download microcode from.
- Set default tcq queue depth for AS400 disks to 16.
- Don't log errors in iprdump if CONFIG_IPR_DUMP not enabled in the kernel
- Fix sysfs parsing to handle new sdev target kernel change
- Rescan JBOD devices following recovery format to make the device usable if it was originally in an unsupported sector size.
- Display correct adapter serial number in iprconfig.
- Support for microcode download to new adapters.
- Support for iSeries disk microcode update using microcode images from the pSeries microcode website.
rpm -Fvh iprutils.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.