Recommended update for yast2-firstboot
(Last modified: 15MAR2007)
solutions Recommended update for yast2-firstboot SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (1c09f19174d01937f09ed1959bf047f2)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM POWER
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Install it to have your system at SP1 level.
- Halt the system (configurable in LICENSE_REFUSAL_ACTION) if the firstboot workflow is aborted (prevent from skipping the license agreement) (#247552)
- add (by-default disabled) re-creation of SSH keys and setting host name to the firstboot workflow (fate 301246)
- removed SLES9 license (#207283, #206540), removed other useless message files
- added firstboot_license client to display he license, updated documentation (#206549)
- halt the system if the license is not accepted and the action is set to "halt" (#211118)
- added firstboot_welcome client to display a welcome message
- don't redirect stdout of YaST firstboot to /dev/null (#190287)
- the control file has been updated to the default workflow (#200718)
- added missing documentation files (#189358)
- updated the documentation (#189358)
rpm -Fvh yast2-firstboot.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.