Recommended update for autofs4
(Last modified: 19NOV2007)
solutions Recommended update for autofs4
SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (1b8770f102ff07f546ead371c5161613)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
SUSE CORE 9 for Itanium Processor Family
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM POWER
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM S/390 31bit
SUSE CORE 9 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE CORE 9 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Open Enterprise Server
- This update fixes the e2fsck error handling in autofs , which resulted in an error when mounting the same filesystem twice to two different mountpoints.
- It also adds support for the official maptype separator in /etc/auto.master.
- A problem with duplicate map entries is fixed.
- A sysconfig parameter LOCAL_OPTIONS is added.
- On shutdown lazy unmount is used to prevent problems with busy mounts.
rpm -Fhv autofs4.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.