Security update for Mozilla Firefox
(Last modified: 25JUL2005)
solutions Security update for Mozilla Firefox SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (1b5deb4455ed5004f28e09a1583b4e2b)
Product(s): Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86
Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86_64
Please see: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/known-vulnerabilities.html#Firefox
- MFSA 2005-56 Code execution through shared function objects
- MFSA 2005-55 XHTML node spoofing
- MFSA 2005-53 Standalone applications can run arbitrary code through the browser
- MFSA 2005-52 Same origin violation: frame calling top.focus()
- MFSA 2005-51 The return of frame-injection spoofing
- MFSA 2005-50 Possibly exploitable crash in InstallVersion.compareTo()
- MFSA 2005-49 Script injection from Firefox sidebar panel using data:
- MFSA 2005-48 Same-origin violation with InstallTrigger callback
- MFSA 2005-47 Code execution via "Set as Wallpaper"
- MFSA 2005-45 Content-generated event vulnerabilities
rpm -Fvh MozillaFirefox.rpm MozillaFirefox-translations.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.