Recommended update for Novell iFolder
(Last modified: 06DEC2005)
solutions Recommended update for Novell iFolder SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (1a07cc49f3d0fbe946133be36ddcb866)
Product(s): Open Enterprise Server
- Upload and download animations introduced in tray icon. iFolder Linux client is able to display the download and upload animations when the file upload/download happens.
- iFolder Linux client now has progress bar.
- iFolder Linux client now supports file size of 4GB.
- iFolder clients will close the connection if any iFolder user account is disabled.
- NetStorage link in the iFolder_nav.html file will get correct server ip address after upgrade.
- Random syncing problem for unencrypted accounts resolved
- Forget Pass Phrase now works on Linux client.
- Additional Localized help files are added for all new language platforms introduced in OES SP1.
rpm -Fvh novell-ifolder-welcome.rpm novell-ifolder.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.