Security update for samba
(Last modified: 08FEB2007)
solutions Security update for samba SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (1324cf66bf45968bebbd721ece5f92c7)
Product(s): SUSE SLED 10 for x86
SUSE SLED 10 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
SUSE SLES 10 for x86
SUSE SLES 10 for IPF
SUSE SLES 10 for IBM POWER
SUSE SLES 10 for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE SLES 10 for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
In addition the following changes are included with these packages:
- Move tdb utils to the client package.
- The version string of binaries reported by the -V option now include the package version control system version number.
- Fix time value reporting in libsmbclient; [#195285].
- Store and restore NT hashes as string compatible values; [#185053].
- Added winbindd null sid fix; [#185053].
- Fix from Alison Winters of SGI to build even if make_vscan is 0.
- Send correct workstation name to prevent NT_STATUS_INVALID_WORKSTATION beeing returned in samlogon; [#148645], [#161051].
rpm -Fvh samba.rpm samba-client.rpm samba-winbind.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.