Optional update for openxdas
(Last modified: 20MAR2007)
solutions Optional update for openxdas SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (1258df5b711cd5daa488a688a46cdb26)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM POWER
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Install it to have your system at SP1 level.
- fixed queuing defects. No new features.
- added message queue with background logger thread to xdas daemon
- added MySQL database examples to README.ODBC
- added ODBC logger module
- various minor bug fixes
- submitted to SLE10-SP1 (Fate#301871)
- updated java build to work correctly with java2-devel-packages
- updated java build to work correctly with autotools
- added java client
- added self-instrumentation (openxdas throws audit system events)
- high processor utilization bug fix
- update to xdas client interface - library interface rev'd to 1.0.0
- added logger modules to 0.000000iles sections
- see ChangeLog for a complete log of changes to the project
rpm -Uvh openxdas.rpm openxdas-devel.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.