Recommended update for km_nss
(Last modified: 01JUN2007)
solutions Recommended update for km_nss SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (0da1f8e93413a362f45c71de72f7527d)
Product(s): SUSE CORE 9 for x86
Novell Linux POS 9
Open Enterprise Server
- Bug 215092 - NSS volume dismount results in: kernel BUG at fs/inode.c:241!
- Bug 224209 - Invalid Operand RIP is at NMM_Free+0x72/0x14a [nsslnxlib]
- Bug 234536 - Kernel OOPS performing backup EIP is at uzSAMSG_Read+0xfb/0x20a
- Bug 235560 - OES1 - NSS Snap date not being updated (ie NSS modules returns old 2005 info)
- Bug 238648 - LCRASH: Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000030
- Bug 257738 - Barrier flush is needed prior to writing a checkpoint
- Bug 271005 - Core files for MCC in ndsd thread with nss on the stack
- Bug 277506 - SRB - remove the IgnoreAuth global
rpm -Fvh km_nss.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.