Recommended update for tomcat5
(Last modified: 16MAR2007)
solutions Recommended update for tomcat5 SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (08dda9f99a454b1afdb380c1f3506fba)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM POWER
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
10. Install them to have your system at SP1 level.
- added XML service Description Document (Feature #301711)
- set source=1.4 for java and fix code ambiguity (cf. bsc#4983021)
- added docu for admin-webapps package
- repackaged addons as bz2 archive
- added jsp-api.jar -> jspapi.jar link for compatibility reasons thanks to Roman Asendorf for pointing that out
- added 'findutils' to the PreReq list, as 'find' is used in 63bb08reun
rpm -Fvh tomcat5.rpm tomcat5-webapps.rpm tomcat5-admin-webapps.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.