Recommended update for SuSE Linux Standard Server
(Last modified: 24NOV2003)
solutions Recommended update for SuSE Linux Standard Server
SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (06ea60230f8f2c2ee47de6d5e058d26e)
This update fixes the following bugs:
- fixed html escaping in the spam filter frontend
- Fetchd now also handles X-Envelope-From to determine sender address.
- Enhancement for the imap folder editor: INBOX is now prefilled in the rename textfield
- Shared folders are now sorted in the shared folder editor.
- Addresses are now sorted in the addressbook editor.
- Fixed jump to last and search function in expert_postfix, which can lead to setting numerous main.cf values to an empty value.
- fixed wrong online help for modify folder
- added some missing timezones
rpm -Fhv web-slos.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.