Recommended update for nagios-nsca
(Last modified: 15MAR2007)
solutions Recommended update for nagios-nsca SuSE Linux Maintenance Web (01606e084727567de3ca1e1b5e197fde)
Product(s): SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for x86
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IPF
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM POWER
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for IBM zSeries 64bit
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 Upgrade for AMD64 and Intel EM64T
Install it to have your system at SP1 level.
- FATE #301512
- package split: nagios-nsca for the server and nagios-nsca-client for the remote host
- removed unneeded BuildRequires (nagios)
- update to version 2.6
- spec file fix
- segfault fix in encryption library cleanup
- daemon now exits with an error if it can't drop privileges
- added chroot support (Sean Finney)
- added support for writing a PID file
- added support for reloading config files with SIGHUP
- removed obsolete patches which are included in upstream now
- fix NscaBin location in init script
- fix send_nsca segfault with -c and -d options
rpm -Fvh nagios-nsca.rpm
Download Source Packages
Download the source code of the patches for maintained products.
The Origin of this information may be internal or external to Novell. Novell makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information. However, the information provided in this document is for your information only. Novell makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information.
Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners. Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.