Security matters have gained more and more attention in the public over the last years. Novell's presence in the software security field is continuously contributing to the high degree of trust and confidence that users value in Novell's products and open source software.
General Security Information
- OpenSSL alternative chains certificate forgery (CVE-2015-1793)
- June 2015 OpenSSL Security Advisory
- Logjam TLS Attack (Weak Diffie-Helman) and Novell Products
- March 2015 OpenSSL Security Advisory (Multiple CVE's)
- CVE-2015-0204 - OpenSSL Vulnerability aka "FREAK"
- CVE-2015-0255 - XkbSetGeometry could allow a malicious client to access server memory
- Current Patches that address known issues