Novell/SUSE/NetIQ Knowledge Partners
They are out there. You'll find their postings in forums and on mailing lists. They write blogs, maintain wikis, and
participate in beta programs. They provide the articles, tips and tools to be found on Cool Solutions. These are the
people that love to share their experience, knowledge and expertise both with the company, and all the others
within the community. They contribute the best, most up to date, real world experiences and expertise to the
community that even we at Novell/SUSE/NetIQ can't always match.
We are thrilled to be able to recognize these customers, partners, and enthusiasts who provide exceptional value and contribution to us and our customers via the Knowledge Partner Program.
Knowledge Partners are nominated and selected by their peers and employees and represent the best and the brightest contributors to shared knowledge surrounding our products. Each year, we have the pleasure of reviewing the nominations with existing Knowledge Partners and interested Employees from around the three business units. After review to ensure a nominated individual has the expertise, quality contributions, and temperament necessary to meet program standards, selected nominees will be invited to join the Knowledge Partner program.
Benefits to program participants:
- An active Knowledge Partner has the right to use the title and program mark.
- Knowledge Partners have access to our private forums and direct, private contact with the Knowledge Partner Support Team and other Knowledge Partners.
- A one year subscription to the Professional Resource Suite
- Access to unreleased products
- There may be other benefits such as Knowledge Partner events and/or training opportunities
Benefits to Novell/SUSE/NetIQ:
- The chance to get direct input from Knowledge Partners on a variety of issues ranging from technical to procedural.
- The customer satisfaction and retention gained by consumption of the shared knowledge provided by the Knowledge Partners.
Benefits to our community members:
- The ability to tap the shared knowledge provided by the many hours of contributions from Knowledge Partners.
- Confidence that the Knowledge Partners have gone through a rigorous selection process and that their opinions and suggestions can generally be trusted.
Participants are selected via the nomination process at the end of each year. Program participation and benefits run for one year starting January 1st and end December 31st. Current Knowledge Partners are eligible for nomination for participation the following year just like all other candidates. Program participants are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement as they will often have access to internal information. The number of Knowledge Partners selected is dependent on resources available to support the program. Certain benefits may be reserved for the top contributors to the program.